Friday, January 28, 2011

Dont Sacrifice good food just to lose weight!

I ate a cinnamon bun last night, and I ate a cinnamon bun this morning!
BUT this is not something I do all the time, also I choose to cut my cinnamon bun in half and eat half at night, and the other half in the morning. That way I am allowing myself to have what I want, but splitting it up allows my body to burn up those calories.
Also I don't have one of these every single day. But I will allow myself to snack on one, once in awhile. If you don't let yourself have treats you will go crazy, and probably binge eat for a whole day!

I have always allowed myself to eat whatever I feel like, I just really watch my portion control. Make sure you don't treat to often either, that way you will really enjoy it when you do!
I also believe that drinking plenty of water is really good for cleansing yourself and keeps your metabolism working properly.

If ever I begin to feel that I have over indulged to much. Or if I begin to see that I have put on a few pounds, I always make sure to drink lots of green tea.
Green tea has played a huge role in keeping me healthy. It is full of antioxidants and also is great for your metabolism. It cleanses the body from fat, and because of the caffeine in it. Your heart rate will increase slightly to help you lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...